Effective Date: October 31, 2019
Information We Collect / Sources of Information
Information You Provide Directly
We collect information that you (“you,” “your,” or “Consumer”) provide us directly, including when you contact us using a “Contact Us” feature on the Office page, send us an e-mail, or submit a form or information via the Upload RFP feature on our Landing page. For example, if you send us e-mail, your email address and the contents of your message will be collected. This includes text characters and any audio, video, and graphic information formats included in the message.
Information We Collect Automatically
Information from Third Parties
We may receive additional information about you from other publicly and commercially available sources, as permitted law.
Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting Personal Information
CLD collects information solely for its business purpose. We use the information we collect and receive to provide and improve our Services, improve our other products, services, and offerings, as well as to provide you with information you request, or respond to inquiries we receive from you or your company or organization. We also may use such information to analyze how users use the Services and related analysis, research, reporting, and troubleshooting and as we believe is necessary or appropriate
to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to comply with applicable law.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Information
To the extent consistent with applicable law, we may share your information in the following circumstances:
- with affiliated and third-party service providers, such as companies that provide us technical support, data hosting, and other services;
- with other parties when required by law or as necessary to provide or protect our services, products, and other offerings. For example, we may need to disclose information with other parties to comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement; to prevent fraud or verify and enforce compliance with the policies and terms governing our Services; and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or employees;
- in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation; and
- when you or your company or organization consent to or request such
By using any of the Services or providing us with your information you consent such transfers.
Security of Your Personal Information
CLD uses industry standard security measures to protect the information under our control, including firewalls and other security measures. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
Once the information is in our system, it is accessible to authorized CLD personnel only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
Links to Other Websites and Third Parties
The Services may contain links or references to third-party owned or operated websites or online services. CLD is not responsible for the collection of personal information or the security or privacy of such information on any such third-party sites or services. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Likewise, CLD is not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any personal information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with our social media pages, any mobile sites, applications, widgets, and other mobile interactive features.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
- Cookies. We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our
- Other local storage. Local Shared Objects (also referred to as “Flash cookies”) and HTML5 local storage are similar to cookies in that they are stored on your computer and can be used to store certain information about your activities and preferences. These objects are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies, however. Many Internet browsers allow you to disable HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in HTML5 local storage using browser
- Web beacons. Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Web beacon was
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents are entitled once a year, free of charge, to request and obtain certain information regarding CLD’s disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. CLD does not disclose personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
Questions and Contact Information
If you have any questions about this statement or our handling of personal information please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org CVs/Resumes and Requests for project information or RFP submissions sent to this inbox will not be accepted. Please utilize the Contact Us form or RFP upload features as appropriate.
Requests For Information
Requests for information may be submitted via the “Contact Us” fields of the Office tab of our website: https://crimelabdesign.com/office/ or via email@example.com.